I’m Deb, and I’m a life and career coach.
At its heart, coaching is about helping you to make a change.
Whether you want to:
- level up and show your true superpowers at work to get that next promotion
- find more time and balance in your life before you burn out
- make health changes to look and feel better, and have more energy
… or any other change.
It can be hard to make a big change without help. So if you’ve struggled to do it alone, or if you’re not sure how to start, why not book a free introductory chat now to find out how coaching can help you?
Can Coaching Help Me?
Coaching isn’t a magic wand, but it can help with specific problems, like:
- You’re trying to make a change, but you can’t seem to make it happen.
- Your day seems to be completely full, but you can’t make any progress on the things that are important to you.
- You’re unhappy, but you’re not sure what needs to change in your life.
If you’re not sure if coaching would help you, you are welcome to book a free chat to find out more. There’s no obligation to book coaching if you decide it won’t work for you.
My Coaching Approach
I use different approaches depending on what best suits your need. The main three approaches that I draw on are:
- NLP coaching
- Positive psychology
- Building positive habits