Last Updated: 24 May 2022
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, I may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service
- To provide analytics
I use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and I use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Analytics cookies. I may use analytics cookies to track information how the Service is used so that I can make improvements. I may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how my users react to them.
In addition to my own cookies, I may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features I offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of my pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: https://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
· AllAboutCookies: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/
· Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
This policy may be changed at any time at my discretion. If I should update this policy, I will post the updates to this page on debswinney.com.
This policy was last updated: 24 May 2022